Reach your goals & grow your wealth with this simple but powerful plan!
Staying on top of your finances can be a struggle and many of us dread the process of laying out our financial situation.
Using an everyday analogy, you may know and feel your car isn’t running smoothly, but you’re still afraid to look under the hood. Even if you do, chances are you don’t know how to identify and fix the problem. This is how most people feel when it comes to their finances.
That's why we created the Cash Dash. It’s simple, efficient, and most importantly, it makes you excited to create a plan for your finances!
Here are what others are saying:
When we talk to our family, friends, and Financially Engaged followers, we find most people default to the “eyeball method.” They periodically peek at their bank account and credit card balances and get a quick gut feeling on their finances. Unfortunately, most guts feel uneasy.
Some people tried using a detailed budget but, like a diet, it doesn’t work if it’s too hard to stick to. Others may track a few things here and there, but only do enough “to just get by” and ultimately fail to reach their goals.
For the minority that do use a budget, it can fall short for a variety of reasons:
- Budgets are time intensive to set-up and track all transactions
- Budgets are not updated frequently enough to give quick feedback. A budget tends to be more reactive than proactive
- Budgets obsess over unnecessary and uninteresting detail that don’t actually matter to your bigger picture and goals
- Budget apps that directly link to your accounts usually require monthly subscriptions or privacy trade-offs and you still need to perform a detailed review
We take a unique approach. Our proprietary method is just eight simple steps and works hand-in-hand with best practice strategies to automate your finances. After set-up, it usually takes 10-15 minutes or less to get valuable feedback on your progress.
Instead of drowning you in detailed restrictions and telling you where you screwed up, our Cash Dash gives you quick insights so you can spend your money with peace of mind knowing your financial priorities are, in fact, prioritized. You can focus the lens on what actually inspires you in life - your financial security, growth, and goals.
In short, it’s much more effective than the “eyeball method” and much more simple and pointed than a budget. Win-win.
It’s never been more important to get organized and strategic with your finances. If it feels like it’s tougher to stay afloat or get ahead relative to prior generations, it’s because it is.
Inflation chips away at our paychecks at every turn - groceries, rent, utilities, you name it. The big purchases are even more difficult. Education, homes, and cars keep getting more expensive and it’s common for people’s dreams to fade away or even turn into nightmares under crippling levels of debt.
Side note: Getting your debt under control is critical to achieving financial success. If you’re struggling with how to pay down debt effectively, check out our highly rated Debt Payoff Plan!
Even if you’re fortunate with a higher paying career or family support, you probably feel deep down that you’re failing to organize and optimize your finances.
We’re not here to throw a pity party, so when the deck is stacked against you, we can help you reshuffle. The Cash Dash is for everyone - it’s great for individuals and couples, alike.
Let’s face it, people have different spending & saving habits, interest in finances, and preferences on what should be tracked and discussed. You love your partner, but you see and interpret things differently. That’s normal.
We built the Cash Dash to work for both the left-brain and right-brain styles. The saver and the free spirit. It has simple inputs, powerful stats, and appealing visuals to please everyone.
And we prioritize flexibility.
It’s built in Google Sheets so you can update and monitor your finances from multiple devices - computers, laptops, ipads or smartphones (with the free Google Sheets app). Unlike annual budgets that are meant to be set-up at the beginning of the year, you can start using the Cash Dash at any time.
With a minimal time commitment and versatile structure, you can finally develop a financial plan and stick to a cadence that works and maximizes engagement in your relationship.
It’s time to get rid of the financial mess and stress and start achieving your goals. What are you waiting for?
- Made for beginners - simple & easy
- Unlike an annual budget, it’s flexible to start at any time of the year
- Access across multiple devices
- Automatic calculations and dynamic visualizations
- Eight simple steps to gain spending insights
- Net worth tracker to celebrate your growth and goals
- Savings rate calculator to help figure out if you’re saving “enough"
- Compound interest calculator to visualize investment growth
- This is NOT a traditional, detailed budget. It’s a unique solution to tracking your spending in a more efficient way
- This version is built for USD and U.S. date formats. If you’d like to purchase a version in a separate currency, please contact our shop
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- A free Google account to access Google Sheets
- A device to access the internet and Google Sheets
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE?
- PDF: Quick start instruction guide with links to the Google Sheets items below
- Google Sheets:
- The 8 step Cash Dash and visualizations
- Net worth tracker and visualizations
- Savings rate calculator
- Compound interest calculator
- Sample spreadsheet with example data
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER PURCHASE?
- You’ll receive an instant download with the PDF, which will include links to the Google Sheets files
- You’ll make your own personal copy of the Google Sheet files and save to your Google Drive to enter your own details
- You’ll need to accept & authorize the use of macros when copying and first using macro buttons in the file. This file uses macros to make it easier for you to copy, paste, sort, and clear data. We will not have access or visibility into your data
- Read the instructions, watch the video tutorial, and start using your Cash Dash and net worth tracker
The information and downloads contained in or made available through the website (FinanciallyEngaged.com or the Financially Engaged Etsy page) are for informational purposes only and cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, accounting, or legal matters. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss. Financial forecasts are not guaranteed, and all investing involves risk. By using our website (FinanciallyEngaged.com) and the Cash Dash, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable under any circumstance.
We’re donating 5% of all sales to the National MS Society to help find a cure for everyone that’s impacted by Multiple Sclerosis. Thank you for your purchase and for helping support the cause!