Marriage & Money Program – Print
Your Roadmap to a Healthy and Wealthy Marriage
Note: This product provides the same great advice as Fiancés and Finances, except it excludes the “Wedding Planning” and “Newlyweds” sections. You should pick the product that fits your needs the best!
- Financial program in a perfectly bound and beautifully designed physical book structured in five easy-to-read and easy-to-use sections
- Interactive format allowing you to simply fill in your results and complete the checklists, surveys, and questionnaires. No need to print or write notes separately
- Specifically curated for married couples, who are passionate about being proactive with their finances and maximizing their marriage and life together
- 88 pages filled to the brim with practical action plans, tried-and-true strategies, non-stop motivation, and exclusive access to our proprietary tools and templates
- My best tips, tricks, and secrets built with BOTH of you in mind
- Makes a GREAT gift for married couples. It’s the gift that rewards you for a lifetime
I am donating 5% of all sales to the National MS Society to help find a cure for everyone (including myself) that's impacted by Multiple Sclerosis. Thank you for your purchase and for helping support the cause!
All sales are final
Choosing Your Journey
- Delivers the motivation you need to design and achieve your optimal journey as a couple
- Eye-opening examples of how you can get much more out of life with less effort
- My top advice to ensure you’re both passionate about making progress, not just one of you
From "Me" to "We"
- Relationship advice that sets the technical clutter aside and acknowledges that personal finance is more than just numbers and is, in fact, personal to both of you
- Insight into the Five Financial Identities that will help you speak each other’s financial language, empathize with each other’s top motivations, and limit those annoying money fights
- Custom surveys and questionnaires that help you address those “taboo” financial topics upfront
- A deep dive into one of the most hotly debated topics for engaged and married couples: to combine or not combine finances
- The Do’s and Don’ts when communicating about your finances to save you from wasted time, dead-end arguments, and unnecessary heartache
Where Do We Stand?
- The Financially Engaged™ filing system to master your organization. You’ll know what to keep, where to keep it, and how long you should keep it for
- Steps for taking and sharing your “financial temperature,” so you can lay it all on the table and eliminate financial insecurities and surprises between each other
- Collaborative tools that I personally use to make organizing two financial lives together as easy as possible
- An honest picture of wealth, including the methods you can use to quantify your starting point and track your success
Find Your "Why"
- A purpose-driven framework for sustaining motivation and happiness as a couple, so that each year continues to be better than the last
- Simple tools to ensure both of your needs and wants are consistently heard, valued, and realized
- Specific instructions for allocating your hard-earned dollars to what matters most in life
Simplify Your Success
- A 10-Step Financial Roadmap that guides you confidently through a structured, wealth-building plan, so you can eliminate the guesswork
- A never-been-easier, automatic system, so you don’t waste your limited time and willpower drowning in unnecessary budgets and debating every single purchase
- My proprietary Spending Snapshot tool that we both use to gain control and accelerate forward
- A calendarized checklist for you to track your progress as you grow together
You’re getting a ton of my best material and these are just the highlights! I'm so passionate about helping couples create the best marriage together, so I’ve poured everything I have into this product. I am so excited for you to dive in!