Fiancés & Finances Program – Digital
Your Roadmap to a Healthy and Wealthy Marriage
Note: This product provides the same great advice as Marriage & Money, except it includes two additional sections – the “Wedding Planning” and “Newlyweds” sections. You should pick the product that fits your needs the best!
- Beautifully designed eBook program structured in seven easy-to-read and easy-to-use sections
- Take it where you want, when you want, and on the device you want. Works with your tablet, computer, phone, or other compatible eReader devices
- Specifically curated for engaged couples, who are passionate about maximizing their wedding funds and launching the best possible marriage and life together
- 107 pages filled to the brim with practical action plans, tried-and-true strategies, non-stop motivation, and exclusive access to my proprietary tools and templates
- My best tips, tricks, and secrets built with BOTH of you in mind
I am donating 5% of all sales to the National MS Society to help find a cure for everyone (including myself) that's impacted by Multiple Sclerosis. Thank you for your purchase and for helping support the cause!
All sales are final
Choosing Your Journey
- Delivers the motivation you need to design and achieve your optimal journey as a couple
- Eye-opening examples of how you can get much more out of life with less effort
- My top advice to ensure you’re both passionate about making progress, not just one of you
- Answers to the what, why, and how of ring insurance - delivered exactly when you need it
- Detailed conversations you need to have before you race forward with your wedding plans
- A crystal-clear approach to categorizing your priorities on your big day so you can confidently secure your venues and vendors before other couples steal them away
- Templates that help you capture and track your wedding costs to avoid undesirable surprises
- Negotiation tips and strategies that can create win-win scenarios for you AND your vendors
- My very own wedding planning hacks that saved us thousands of dollars on our wedding
From "Me" to "We"
- Relationship advice that sets the technical clutter aside and acknowledges that personal finance is more than just numbers and is, in fact, personal to both of you
- Insight into the Five Financial Identities that will help you speak each other’s financial language, empathize with each other’s top motivations, and limit those annoying money fights
- Custom surveys and questionnaires that help you address those “taboo” financial topics upfront
- A deep dive into one of the most hotly debated topics for engaged and married couples: to combine or not combine finances
- The Do’s and Don’ts when communicating about your finances to save you from wasted time, dead-end arguments, and unnecessary heartache
Where Do We Stand?
- The Financially Engaged™ filing system to master your organization. You’ll know what to keep, where to keep it, and how long you should keep it for
- Steps for taking and sharing your “financial temperature,” so you can lay it all on the table and eliminate financial insecurities and surprises between each other
- Collaborative tools that we personally use to make organizing two financial lives together as easy as possible
- An honest picture of wealth, including the methods you can use to quantify your starting point and track your success
Find Your "Why"
- A purpose-driven framework for sustaining motivation and happiness as a couple, so that each year continues to be better than the last
- Simple tools to ensure both of your needs and wants are consistently heard, valued, and realized
- Specific instructions for allocating your hard-earned dollars to what matters most in life
Simplify Your Success
- A 10-Step Financial Roadmap that guides you confidently through a structured, wealth-building plan, so you can eliminate the guesswork
- A never-been-easier, automatic system, so you don’t waste your limited time and willpower drowning in unnecessary budgets and debating every single purchase
- My proprietary Spending Snapshot tool that we both use to gain control and accelerate forward
- A calendarized checklist for you to track your progress as you grow together
- My most important Day 1 newlywed tips that people commonly forget after their “Honeymoon High”
- A name change checklist that can save you so much time and, more importantly, your sanity
You’re getting a ton of my best material and these are just the highlights! I'm so passionate about helping couples create the best marriage together, so I’ve poured everything I have into this product. I am so excited for you to dive in!