Content Permissions Policy
With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), we own the content on this website. It is copyrighted in our names. We want to strike the appropriate balance between getting our content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to our website or any specific post on our website.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other website, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2018, Financially Engaged LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published at FinanciallyEngaged.com.”
Not Without Our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Share our tools with others. Instead, please direct others to our site.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
We do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which website hosts the original, so we risk getting penalized ourselves for granting permission.
In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages. We simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please email us.